Friday, November 13, 2009

Greetings from NAWBO Chicago!

Thank you, Deborah!
It was a pleasure to welcome you to the Boston Chocolate Walking Tour, and I am grateful for your belief and enthusiasm.
Having gone to college and law school in the area, I love Boston and just can't stay away! So it's a dream come true to open my new business there, which is a sister business to my company Chicago Chocolate Tours.
Thank you too for connecting me to NAWBO Boston member Amy Mastrobattista for her outstanding assistance with my local legal needs. NAWBO Boston members are first class.
Best wishes to you and the wonderful NAWBO Boston Chapter, and keep eating chocolate!
Onward and upward,Valerie
Valerie BeckNAWBO Chicago President Electwww.bostonchocolatewalkingtours.com

No comments:

Post a Comment